This is always one of my favorite times of year. Not only will I be celebrating Thanksgiving today, but over the next four days, I will celebrate my 11 Year Anniversary and my Birthday.
I love cooking, baking, and spending time with my family, so it looks to be a great day, and I'm sure the rest of the long weekend will be wonderful as well.
I hope you all have a safe and wonderful holiday weekend. Get some shopping in or just spend some time relaxing with a good book.
I am thankful for all of you!
- My Audiobooks
- Katie and the North Star
- Stories About Melissa Series
- Nissa : a contemporary fairy tale
- Friends & Lovers Trilogy
- Cupcakes Series
- Time for Love Series
- The Lewis Cousins
- Three Sisters Catering Trilogy
- Frat House Confessions
- The Jilted Wives Club
- More than Exist
- Unwoven Ties
- Writing as DJ Bryce - Paranormal Mating Series
- Writing as DJ Bryce - Brothers of the Heart Series...
- Writing as DJ Bryce - The Grizzly Brothers
- Time for Love Teasers
- Cafe Press Shop
- Writing Networks
- Contact Me
Thursday, November 22, 2012
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Have a happy, happy turkey day!ReplyDelete