10 Things You Don’t Know about Fred Huxtable:
1. Fred’s triplets are the product of a fling long before he and Morgan became an item.
2. He was educated at Eton.
3. Fred’s father, Henry Huxtable, pushed for him to be betrothed to Mara. When that fell apart, they devised a plan for Fred to be close to Morgan.
4. Fred loves to read books by Kafka and Nietzsche.
5. He’s a Monarchist.
6. His favorite historical event to travel to is World War Two. For a while, he and Morgan helped the resistance in France before returning to present-time London.
7. Though Morgan and Fred were an item for many years, once she found out about her deaths and how her timeline was affected, she broke it off with him.
8. Ringo Starr and Mick Jagger are Fred’s godfathers.
9. Fred drives a classic Bentley Meteor.
10. He still has the engagement ring that he bought for Morgan.
Marilyn Almodóvar is also hosting a Giveaway:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
As her sixteenth birthday approaches, Baxter inherits a pendant that will change her life. Connected to the pendant is a dark and mysterious young man named Declan Ashdown. Trapped in a Time loop for the past 122 years, Declan needs Baxter’s help to escape. The only problem is, she has no idea how to do it.
To acquire the power she needs to free him, she’ll become one of the Interred, those whose Magical abilities emerge as they come of age. When she does, she’ll discover that Declan isn’t the only one interested in the fact that she’s a Time Bender.
As the Interment arrives, Baxter knows this will be no Sweet Sixteen. A vengeful relative and ruthless Council are determined to control her. Declan’s powerful and charming descendant, Jack Ashdown, claims he can save her. She’ll soon have to decide who she can trust, and how to master her new abilities before Time runs out
Where you can buy, Interred.