Five Questions with Kimberly Knight
1. When you think of your favorite books, what is it that draws you to them and makes you want to read them over and over again?
A captivating story that makes me fall in love with the characters and want to keep reliving their lives. I’ve only re-read a few books in my lifetime though.
2. Did you consciously decide to write the genre you write, or did it choose you?
I decided to write this genre. It’s what I like to read but I am thinking of doing another genre in the future.
3. If you could sit down for a drink and a chat with any writer, who would it be, and why?
Sylvia Day. I love her writing and her stories. I would love to pick her brain on how she writes those awesome stories so fast and how she comes up with them.
4. When you are not writing (or reading) what is your favorite pastime?
Catching up on all my TV shows that are on my DVR. I’ve had to cut back on them since I write and read a lot now, but there are some that I can’t get enough of and take the time to watch them instead of write or read.
5. At what point were you sure that your book was ready to be published, and how did you go about making it happen?
Haha, well, I still have doubts even though I have a big fan base. It is still so surreal for me. I didn’t start writing my first book to publish it. I wrote it to see if I could. After a few friends that read a ton of romance books like I do, read it and told me it was good, I decided to hire an editor and then publish it myself.
You can learn more about Kimberly Knight on her Amazon Author Page: http://www.amazon.com/Kimberly-Knight/e/B00APPPCKI/ref=sr_tc_2_0?qid=1372687595&sr=1-2-ent
Post a Comment