Five Questions with Brittany Knight
1. When you think of your favorite books, what is it that draws you to them and makes you want to read them over and over again?
How well I connect with the character. If I can relate to her or can feel what she is feeling is a major draw.
2. Did you consciously decide to write the genre you write, or did it choose you?
I have read an assortment of genres, but New Adult Contemporary I feel I really connected with.
3. If you could sit down for a drink and a chat with any writer, who would it be, and why?
Stephenie Meyer, I am amazed as to how someone could keep all those characters straight and the paranormal writing in general interest me. It is more than a fictional story.
4. When you are not writing (or reading) what is your favorite pastime?
Spending time with my friend’s babies, oh and my husband. HeHe!
5. At what point were you sure that your book was ready to be published, and how did you go about making it happen?
I am actually 26 days away from publishing my first series. I am in the process of talking with the editor, figuring out formatting and trying to get my name and the books name out there.