1. What is your favorite Christmas movie? Is there a reason/tradition behind your pick?
The March of the Wooden Soldiers is my Thanksgiving/Christmas flick. I'm not sure how old I was when I first started watching it, but now it's tradition. My husband isn't a fan of the film so there's a lot of eye rolling and sighs when I put it on.
2. If you could kiss anyone under the mistletoe, who would it be??? (Significant others not allowed!)
What about video game characters? Because Fenris is one hot dark brooding elf. Maybe it's the voice, or the way his lyrium tattoos light up, but that Dragon Age 2 bad boy is my guilty pleasure. No judging!
3. What was the best, and worst, Christmas you ever had?
Worst was about two years ago. My husband and mom got into a screaming match which resulted in her driving 4 1/2 hours home, at night, on Christmas Eve. Thankfully they made up. In fact, I think they're relationship is much better!
Besides that one Christmas, every Christmas is great because I take off of work and spend it with family. Lots of relaxing and laughing. It's my favorite time of year.
4. What is your favorite thing about Christmas?
Watching my kids open up their gifts.
5. Which character that you've written loves Christmas the most? Worst? Why?
Sadly, there's no Christmas in my fantasy world.
Where to find Eliza:
Bio:Eliza graduated from Dowling College with a BS in Visual Communications. When she's not arguing with excel at her day job, or playing Dragon Age 2, again, she's writing. Her stories hold a bit of the fantastical and there's always a romance. She resides on Long Island with her husband, two kids and one very snuggly pit bull.