1. What’s the scariest thing you’ve ever heard/read/seen? It can be from a book, movie, or from the campfire at night…
There are so many, I don't think I can pick the *scariest* but I can pick the first one that pops into my mind. For me that would be when we lived in a haunted house, for serious. The growling noises, coming from the basement at 2AM every night probably are what did it for me.
2. Who would you like to bring back as a zombie? Why?
I'd probably have to pick an ex-boyfriend or two. So I could chop their heads off!!
3. What is your favorite thing about Halloween?
As a kid, getting dressed up and getting free candy! Now that I'm older, pumpkin carving with friends and watching my daughter's excitement as she gets older.
4. What was your best Halloween costume?
It was an inflatable SHOWER costume, which included a faucet that dangled water confetti over my head. Ahh, the 1980s were awesome!!
5. Is there an author out there that you’re pretty sure is a witch? Tell us who and why you think so!
Bonnie Paulson because she is *scary* good at writing incredible rich novels and seems to be able to whip them up in no time flat! I wish I had some of her hidden talents!
Thank you, Jill!!!
Dream Slayer is currently Free on Amazon! It's a YA Urban Fantasy, and is the first in a series of seven books!
How to find Jill: