1. What’s the scariest thing you’ve ever heard/read/seen? It can be from a book, movie, or from the campfire at night…
The time I was told my sister in law was going to move in with us for a few weeks. She'd lived with us for the 1st 2 years of my life and it still gives me nightmares. Jason or Freddy? She'd make them cry.
2. Who would you like to bring back as a zombie? Why?
Michael Jackson. I want to see if he can still do the electric slide like in the Thriller video.
3. What is your favorite thing about Halloween?
All the cool movies on TV!
4. What was your best Halloween costume?
I've had a few. I was a pregnant lady back when I was in a catholic school. The principle was a nun and kept asking me if my water broke. Then there was the time I was a Nun. That was cool. Sister Mary Hairy.
5. Is there an author out there that you’re pretty sure is a witch? Tell us who and why you think so!
The obvious answer is JK Rowling, but I'm gonna go with Nora Roberts. How does she write so many books?
Thank you, Vincent!!!
How to find Vincent:
As they say in Brooklyn: Yo, you got something to say? Vincent would love to hear from you at:
Author Bio:Born and raised in Brooklyn NY, Vincent Morrone now resides in Upstate NY with his wife. (Although he can still speak fluent Brooklynese.) His twin daughters remain not only his biggest fans, but usually are the first to read all of his work. Their home is run and operated for the comfort and convenience of their dogs. Vincent has been writing fiction, poetry and song lyrics for as long as he can remember, most of which involve magical misfits, paranormal prodigies and even on occasion superheroes and their sidekicks.
Post a Comment