1. What’s the scariest thing you’ve ever heard/read/seen? It can be from a book, movie, or from the campfire at night…
When I was a kid I would read RL Stine books and they would scare the crap out of me because I was supposed to be sleeping so I would be reading under my comforter with a flashlight. (I always got caught)
2. Who would you like to bring back as a zombie? Why?
Hmmmm... That's a toughie. I'm scared of the idea of zombies so I would probably freak out and try to kill the person. No one.
3. What is your favorite thing about Halloween?
I LOVE to decorate the house. We have a tradition that we put up Halloween decorations the day after my son's birthday (mid September) and leave them up until just before Thanksgiving. It's everyone's favorite holiday in my family.
4. What was your best Halloween costume?
When our son was two my boyfriend and I went as eggs and bacon because we were told that we HAD to dress in costume to take him trick or treating. Not our finest moment but we got plenty of laughs that year.
5. Is there an author out there that you’re pretty sure is a witch? Tell us who and why you think so!
Casey Bond!!! She's got magic up her sleeves...
Thank you, Rachael!!!
How to find Rachael:
Rachael Brownell is from Kalamazoo, Michigan where she lives with her boyfriend and son. A restaurant manager by day and mother and writer by night, there's always a problem that Rachael is tackling head on. When she has a moment to herself, she enjoys reading, scrapbooking and is learning to golf.