1. What’s the scariest thing you’ve ever heard/read/seen? It can be from a book, movie, or from the campfire at night…
2. Who would you like to bring back as a zombie? Why?
I don't think I want to bring any zombies to life. I'll pass on starting the apocalypse, thanks.
3. What is your favorite thing about Halloween?
It's the one day a year you can be anyone or anything. Reality isn't an obstacle.
4. What was your best Halloween costume?
I liked my Cleopatra, which was completely homemade with a gold beaded collar and headdress.
5. Is there an author out there that you’re pretty sure is a witch? Tell us who and why you think so!
Jasinda Wilder because magic has to be involved for one person to possess that much awesome.
Thank you, Elizabeth!!!
How to find Elizabeth:
Elizabeth has a near crippling Facebook addiction, dwarfed only by her need for Dr. Pepper. A self-proclaimed techno geek, she loves cell phones, computers, tablets and all things technological. The internet has to be the greatest invention since the wheel, in her opinion. She lives in a quiet subdivision with her husband, one-year-old son, three cats, and far too many electronics. It’s quite possible she has some raccoon in her DNA, because she loves glitter and anything that sparkles. She enjoys making jewelry and costumes. Halloween is her favorite holiday since it’s the one day of the year that you can be whatever you want. But her first love will always be writing. Otherwise, hearing voices in her head would make her feel schizophrenic.
Post a Comment